You can manually upload subscribers to the Audience by completing entries individually in the system. We recommend you do it when you don't have many subscribers to insert.
If you are interested in mass importing subscribers to the Audience, please check out our "Import Subscribers to the Audience" article.
How to manually upload Subscribers
- Go to the Audience menu section.
- Choose the Audience where you want to import subscribers.
- Go to the "Subscribers" section in the Audience sub-menu.
- Click "Add Subscriber".
- Complete "email", "name", "surname" information on the pop-up window and click "Create".
- A new subscriber line would appear on the list.
- To add Tags associated with the new subscriber, please, click on the line. In the appeared form under the profile section, please complete the "Tags" row.